Saturday, September 16 – Sunday, September 17
Chesterfield Amphitheater, Chesterfield Village, MO
Sunday, July 2 – Tuesday, July 4
Forest Park, Saint Louis
Friday, June 9 – Saturday, June 10
BRDG Park (1005 N. Warson Road, Saint Louis, MO)
Challenger Learning Center (205 Brotherton Lane, Saint Louis, MO)
SCOPE CSO Institute
Check Out Our Exhibitors:
Bringing you STEAM from education to Workforce
- From The University of Central Missouri: Inspired to print 3D? Visit a university with a top-notch program leading straight to jobs and careers. Someone needs to build restaurants – check out virtual welding, and maybe you’ll build one, too!
- Engag3D takes you into the future and answers the questions: “Will we have 3D printed candy? Can you 3D print chocolate?” Check out all the cool things you can make and what the future holds for us!
- St. Louis Community College’s “Career Coach” presents Plant Sciences. Learn about ways to keep bacteria out of the kitchen and the DNA of food, as well as local opportunities, degrees and jobs!
- What makes the Best Chef – Invention!– You can create and take something unique with St Louis’ newest place to make ideas reality – TechShop.
- What will the weather be like? If you’re catering or barbecuing, you need to know! NOAA’s (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association) flood table will help you navigate Missouri rains!
- Math in the kitchen? Sure! How would you double a recipe – with FRACTIONS! Come see West County Mathnasium and exercise your math skills!
- Stop by Mr. Roboto’s BERDST area to design and engineer your own robot. Interact with recyclable robots and find out how they can swim underwater!
- Make your very-own stomp rocket and see how far it can fly! Check out The American Institute for Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) for excellent education and career resources!
- Dr. Seqwana Pryor brings her successful food startup company to life for youth and community. St. Louis is the place for innovation, and PryCor Technologies food science and process technology experiments (taste bud, ice cream and more) amaze and inspire! Click here to make your own ice cream in a plastic bag!
- Start a fire with lemons, grapes and magnetism! Grow marshmallows, while listening to a musical tesla coil arch through fruits and vegetables! Learn about the optics of jello! Advance your interests in physics through higher-learning with UMKC Department of Physics.
- St. Louis County American Job Center explores what it takes to be a food scientist, chef or chocolatier!
Recent Past Events:
What You will See at SCOPE STEAM 3D and Why it Matters
Support the Movement!
Celebrate STEM Science, Technology, Engineering & Math
SCOPE is doing important work in local communities across the country. You can help SCOPE Bring NO COST Resources from Education to Workforce to our Parents, Students, Families and Community. Make it possible for SCOPE to Share Innovation, Spotlight great organizaitons and business and Provide FREE Information for the Steps to Get There: Camps, Activities, Curriculum, Higher Education, Financial Aid, Internships and Jobs!